If you are victim
In each fraud case or attempt Citibank makes investigation, and also co-operates with law enforcement to find fraudsters and to prevent (reduce) damage.
- If you received suspicious e-mail on behalf of Citibank or Citigroup, forward it to the following address:email@example.com
- If you received suspicious call or mail on behalf of Citibank, contact CitiPhone to specify authenticity of the call (mail).
- If you became fraudsters' victim or suspect that your data is known to third parties, we recommend you to inform CitiPhone about it immediately.
- CitiPhone specialists will help you to overcome troubles, and you can continue to use Citibank service.
- Do not send personal or confidential information to the bank via e-mail. Please use only official e-mail address for security communication — firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact phone numbers of CitiPhone:
+7 (495) 775-75-75 in Moscow,
+7 (812) 336-75-75 in St.Petersburg,
8 (800) 700-38-38 in other Russia cities.